Before integrating Mesasix Time Tracker to Slack, you will need to login using Slack and authorize the application. You will also need to have a non-restricted access to your Slack team in order to create the integration.
- Mesasix Time Tracker is an app for teams that requires a one time integration. To do the integration, you will need to have a non-restricted access to your Slack team.
- Confirm your identity from your Slack team.
- Grant access to the app to get the list of public channels in your team. This is needed for configuring where the time tracker will be integrated into your team.
- Grant access to the app to get the basic info of your team. (e.g team name, team domain and team id)
- Send message as Mesasix Time Tracker. This allows the app to send time tracking notifications to your Slack team.
- Grant access to the app to get a list of all members of your team and their information like time zone, email, avatar, etc. This will be used on generating team record for the time tracker.
- Automatically add Mesasix Time Tracker to your team's Slack account. All team members will receive a Slack notification confirming your registration.
- Slash Command integration will be automatically set up for the team.
- Only non-bot user and non-deleted user will be added.
- Step 1. User Authentication
- Step 2. Setup Slash Command Integration
- Step 3. Set team preferences for Mesasix Time Tracker (For team owners and team admins only).